Jennifer G. Cramer, Partner
Jennifer G. Cramer graduated from Cornell University (Phi Beta Kappa, with Distinction in All Subjects), and attended the University of Pennsylvania Law School where she was a Legal Writing Instructor.
Upon graduation in 1992, she worked as a litigator for a large, national law firm in Philadelphia before moving to New York City where she worked for Graham & James LLP with Andrew Solomon on commercial litigation matters, including patent litigation, securities fraud, employment disputes, and arbitrations.
Jennifer then moved her practice to Boston and worked at a boutique intellectual property law firm, where she litigated patent disputes and prosecuted trademark and copyright claims before the Patent and Trademark Office in Washington, D.C.
Most recently, Jennifer has been working in Chicago as the founder of LegalWrite101, a legal writing consulting business, has served as an Adjunct Professor of Legal Writing at Loyola University Law School, and is an accredited CLE provider in New York for legal writing.
Jennifer has served on numerous non-profit boards in various executive roles, including as President of her Temple’s Sisterhood where she oversaw an organization of over 300 members and as President of her local Parent Teacher Organization.
She also volunteers her time on behalf of Cornell University as an Alumni Ambassador. In her free time, Jennifer plays paddle tennis, studies conversational Hebrew, enjoys the theater, and is an avid travel soccer fan.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 1992
Legal Writing Instructor
- Cornell University, B.A., with Distinction in All Subjects, Phi Beta Kappa, 1989
- New York
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit
- New York City Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association